Wednesday, October 12, 2005

THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE

by EDGAR CAYCE.

EACH DAY when I awaken,I will follow this plan of battle before I am captured by the forces of sadness,self-pity and failure:

> IF I FEEL DEPRESSED, I will sing.

> IF I FEEL UNCERTAIN, I willr aise my voice.

> IF I FEEL POVERTY, I will think of wealth to come.

>IF I FEEL INCOMPETENT, I will remember past sucess.

> IF I FEEL INSIGNIFICANT, I will remember my goals.

TODAY....I WILL BE THE MASTER OF MY EMOTIONS.

Henceforth, I will know that only those with inferior ability cannot be at their best...

and I am not inferior....

There will be days whenI must constantly struggle against

the forces that which would tear me down.

Those such as despair and sadness are simple to recognize.....

but there are others which approach with a smile and the hand of friendship...

and they, too can destroy me....

Against them, too,I must never relinquish control:

* IF I BECOME OVERCONFIDENT, I will recall my failures.

* IF I OVERINDULGE, I will think of past hungers.

* IF I FEEL COMPALCENCY, I will remember my competition.

* IF I ENJOY MOMENTS OF GREATNESS, I will remember moments of shame.

* IF I FEEL ALL-POWERFUL, I will try to stop the wind.

*IF I ATTAIN GREAT WEALTH, I will remember one unfed mouth.

* IF I BECOME OVERLY PROUD, I will remember a moment of weakness.

* IF I FEEL MY SKILL IS UNMATCHED, I will look at the stars.....

TODAY, I WILL BE THE MASTER OF MY EMOTIONS.

And with this knowledge, I will also recognize the moods of he on whom I call.

I will make allowances for his anger and irritation of today,

for he knows not the secret of controlling his mind.

I can withstand his arrows and insults....

for now I know that tomorrow he will change and be a joy to approach.

* No longer will I judge a man on one meeting;

* No longer will I fail to call on he who meets me with hate today.

This day he will not buy gold chariots for a penny,

yet tomorrow, he would exchange his home for a tree.

MY KNOWLEDGE OF THESE SECRETS WILL BE MY KEY TO GREAT WEALTH....

=========================================

Note:

I try to follow these lines as much as I can.

There are days when I succumb to losing control,

but they have been far and in-between since I started.

I hope these lines will provoke change in most of us...

GOD BLESS US ALL!

*****

No comments: