Thursday, October 20, 2005

MY PRAYER

DAY BY DAY....

I am prospering....

physically, spiritually,

mentally, emotionally,

socially, and financially.

*

I am in tremendous success....

I am open and receptive to new ideas;

My GOODNESS is flowing to me

freely, joyously,

endlessly and ceaselessly.

The LAW OF INCREASE is working for me NOW.....

I am making the right investment, the right move in business

ALL THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

**

The LORD is my SILENT PARTNER:

HE is my GUIDE,

He is my COUNSELLOR.

He is supplying ALL my needs in all my ways.

HE IS WITH ME.....

SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME TODAY.....

***

*"Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life."


****

*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a swingers site/blog. It pretty much covers swingers related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a symptoms of diabetes site. It covers everything about symptoms of diabetes as well as diabetes care, complications, treatment and insulin. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
Rod