Friday, October 07, 2005

HANABI

WITH EVERY MATSURI [FESTIVAL] or great gatherings here

HANABIs [FIREWORKs] surely follows.

IT STARTS AS EARLY as 6:30 A.M. and as late as 9:00 P.M..

Small HANABIs or FIREWORKs will be featured in-between the two-day event.

I first noticed the first HANABI early this morning, around 6 AM....

and I thought: "Woooo! MATSURI DA!"[IT'S MATSURI [ TIME!]]

But the best one will be tomorrow evening: this one is BIG-TIME since it culminates the entire festival.

The SAIGO HANABI [FINAL FIREWORKS] lasts some thirty minutes.

The final ones come one after the other and capped by themost beautiful ones.

Hence, even if I do not go near the TEMPLEat night....,

I have a good view from the comfort of my bedroom window.

MATSURI.

HANABI.

YATAI.

WASHOI!

*****


No comments: