Monday, September 12, 2005

RANDOM THOUGHTS OF HOME

PLANNING IN advance for the trip back home is something that lifts my spirit...BIG TIME! It never stop to elicit that 'magnificent aura' [as Hiroko often say]from my person everytime we embark on plans on what-to-dos ad infinitum.Hiroko often says I can do anything I want on such occasions. And that feels simply GREAT!

AND SO we talked lengthily on the Master Plan. Yet, as of this time, nothing concrete has been arrived at. I guess all depends as soon as I set foot in Inang Bayan. Besides I need the approval of those concerned in order to push through the entire plan, right?

EVERYTHING SEEMS to be in place....except, of course Jay's true plans. He has to take into consideration Hans' plans, too. Oftentimes, I have asked Jay whether he has done [again!] something I didn't know yet, but he was admant to deny he has. I have warned him not to pose more surprise-problem to me, since my heart cannot take any more unwelcome & unexpected news.

I HOPE in my mind and in my heart that EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT RIGHTFOR THE BETTER AND FOR EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY.

I CAN'T ASK FOR MORE.

ALL THINGS SAID, all I have to do is wait.....and HOPE.... and PRAY.

THESE DAYS, Hiroko says sleep is elusive with constant dreams of home.I laugh at the thought. Was it anticipation? I'd like to think so.

ME? I have always pictured, even fantasize of home even in my waking hours.

AFTER ALL, HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.


No comments: