Sunday, September 04, 2005

MAGKAISA PARA SA BAYAN!

AS I scan the net for news I came across mlq3's column for Monday. It was so written that the reader feels the anger [...or shall I say disgust?] of the writer. Goodness, I feel the same way! mlq3 has the gift of words and that makes him exceptional. We, lesser mortals can't do that. I read ConradoDeQuiros account of the same event but this time, I find CdQ's column a lot tamer than mlq3's. Great piece, indeed!

I SINCERELY hope that the Filipinos do something united for the country. While I can't be there physically, rest assured that my prayers are always with you all. I love the country that cradled me in my youth, and I have always professed to be back when the right time comes. I really do.

SAMANTALA, UNITE is the magic word. Where there is no UNITY, we cannot achieve anything.

MGA KABABAYAN: MAGKAISA! =====BE UNITED!

HINDI KAYO NAG-IISA.....KASAMA KAMI SA ANUMANG KILUSANG PAMBAYAN.


No comments: