Friday, September 23, 2005

FEELS GOOD

............TO GO SHOPPING.

It always give one that high....that exciting feeling.

I opted for ITO-YOKADO today since they have a 25%-off SALE this week.

Ten points up pa. So I thought, why not?

Besides, I need to replenish the card. I need to talk to Makoy

on details about Jay's training this October.

I hope the training push through and

JAY PASS THE TRAINING IN FLYING COLORS.....PLEASE LORD!

SO OFF I went using the Noah.

It was the first car up front, SHIKATANGANAI.

Ang hirap yatang maglipat-lipat ng mga kotse sa garahe.

IT was quite warm outside, but the clouds loom across the sky.

Surprisingly, there was no traffic jam along TOKAIDO

and along JIDOUSHA-DORI [CAR AVENUE]

- dito yung lahat ng klaseng kotse nakahilera -for sale].

It is always difficult to negotiate that part on ordinary days,more so on Fridays...

but today, it was quite different. Katakatakatakataka....

CARS are sparse and are far-between, judging by the speed

I was able to look for a parking space on its rooftop park.

WENT AROUND and bought fruits first and went on to the KESHO-HIN section.

I bought some things I need.

Really, 25% off is quite big, compared to ordinary prices.

*****

NOWADAYS, I do not feel like eating out.

Seems to me, these restos serve almost the same thing.

Mas healthy pa yata ang concoction na gawa ko, eh..ahem... .

So here, I am with my bowl of Greens [again!] and the leftover chicken breast.

The only difference is that the TOMATOES I just bought are excellent! SUPER SWEET!

A couple of glasses of grapefruit and lo!I feel full.

PRAISE GOD!MERCI BEAUCOUP!

It always feel good shopping!

Sana lang, araw-araw, pedeng mag-shopping!


No comments: