Friday, February 10, 2006

GRATITUDE From the Heart

Some of us never fail to say a line or two for all the good things....and bad....
we receive in LIFE as we go our ways.
****
This reminds me of these lines:
"As we express our gratitude,
we must never forget that the highest appreciation
is not to utter words,but to live by them."
-John F. Kennedy
****
Thank GOD for the Great Things He has given me and I sincerely hope
He'll continue to shower me with all the Good Things
So I can find myself Enjoying ALL These Good Things At ALL Times.
====================================
WHY some people attract bad luck ALL the time
is because they never fail to express gratitude the right way!
What comes out of man's mouth when he is angry is the ugliest thing on earth!
....so said my Nanay in her lifetime.
******

No comments: