Sunday, February 19, 2006

COPING MECHANISM

Seventy-two hours have passed since that Leyte landslide,
and the rescue operations have produced only muddied bodies
retrieved from the area.
It buried an entire village, 3 Barangays,
and an ElementarySchool
which boasts of landing on the top three in the region
in Math and other Contests.
*
It has been reported that the area is prone to disasters
and that it lies on the Philippine faultline which runs from Japan,
down to Luzon area, all the way South.
In the past years, Leytenos know that THAT particular area
had been involved in TYPHOONS and similar disasters,
THUS emitting foul odor from decaying bodies.
The residents can attest to that.
**
I sincerely hope that our WARAY Kababayans
COPE BEAUTIFULLY IN THESE TRYING TIMES.
MAY THE LORD BLESS THEM AND
GIVE THEM STRENGTH OF HEART AND SPIRIT
TO GET THEM OUT OF THAT DESOLATION.
*************************
ANOTHER incident
which caught my attentionwas this case about
a Chinese wife of a Japanese National
who stabbed to death two young kids.
She says during investigationthat her daughter
have been bullied in Nursery School,
hence the stabbing spree.
She also stated that she cannot cope withNippongo
and that she can't converse with her neighbors
etcetera, blah-blah-blah!
She added she cannot even make heads and tails of
KEITAI DENWA [MOBILES]
so she can't send emails via the celfone.
YUN LANG?!
Some people can't cope with situations on hand and go pffft!
::::::>>>>>ka-boooh!
***
COPING MECHANISMS vary among people
and oftentimes, we blame others for something we cannot do!
In Japan, there is BULLYING and most who are subjected to these are kids of mixed marriages.So says the survey.
I do not know, but my PAMANGKINs have lived here contentedly in the past decades
and have assimilated beautifully with the community and school
where they go to.
Personally, I have had encounters with a handful of Japanese
who look down on foreigners.
Oh yes! Whether we like it or not,
my brothers and I are still considered "FOREIGNERS" by virtue of our origin!
Kung baga, hindi PUROng TOYO-JIN, kundi, TONAN-JIN kasi tayo.
>>>>>>>>
SO WHAT!?????
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!
EH ANO?
May pagkakaiba ba sa kinakain namin?
Pareho lang yun!
****
Ako nga, nakakausap ko ng derechahan ang SHA-CHO [COMPANY OWNER] nila,
yung ordinaryong Hapon, naaasiwang kumausap sa mga TOP BRASS ng Kompanya.
Nahihiya daw, or natatakot!
DITO, kahit saan mang lugar,
kung patatalo ka,TALO KA!
AKO, no way patalo!
Kung hindi ako kausapin ng iba?
Eh ano ngayon?
Pakialam ko!?
I have learned to live here as independently as I can....
Yeah, I go out and try my best to interact,
but there will always be some who wouldn't be as receptive of us
as the rest of the community.
As long as I do what is right, and never harm anyone,
I would live as I will and no one can make me feel
unwanted in this place I now call HOME......
ever!
*****
COPING MECHANISM?
Kanya2ng hirit lang yan.
Some may be imbalanced in their emotional development,
or social upbringing...kaya may problemang makibagay sa pamumuhay
lalo na kapag nasa ibang Bansa.
Not this gal....
uh-uh ....not me!
******
*

No comments: