Tuesday, November 01, 2005

LONGING FOR HOME

NOWADAYS, my heart is somewhere in Inang Bayan and my mind is already working non-stop....

I am now working on my schedule which is quite hectic, considering the line-up:

from Lance's Baptism Ceremony/Party

to that out-of-MManila trip to Dakak,

The Farm [awaiting confirmation...yet!],

to the Pansol Hot Spring Party with dear friends,

the Massage at Westin,

and that scheduled "Regalo" for some people who need a little somethin for Christmas....

and more....

*

THE calls seem non-stop....

The sked must be confirmed if we want a coordinated endeavour.

**

FOR me, ......................> leisure day along the beach with Hiroko,Maki or Jay....and Von, Lance and Indi;

......>>or a hot dip in Pansol for the aching limbs of Marcia, Flor and Jovy.... amidst reminiscing the days gone past....

.............>>> strolling along the small shops of AA, sipping coffee in one of its terraces...

......>>>> shopping at the fruit shops in Alabang Market....

......>>>>> just enjoying the afternoon lull as Josie, the manicurist, makes her usual trips to my place;

.....>>>>>>or just tinkering with my garden, which, I'm sure needed that much-awaited re-do by the Garcia Gradens...

.is enough to satiate my taste.

OF COURSE, I'd like to go to Pat's place in Mabalacat [is it?] and see his place.

He has been inviting me and the rest of the gang for as long as I remember...

I'm particularly interested in that carved sala set which he says are lots cheaper there than in MM....

and perhaps, BAGUIO, if time permits.

Oh, I love Baguio, despite reports that the city do not smell of Pines, anymore....

I love to shop in its winding, ethnic stores along the hills in Mines'View or the shops inside its Public Market:.....makes me feel free to move in Baguio than in MM.

***

I need to ask Mang Ciano, the carpenter, to remove those two small rooms on the Left wing and convert that place to a small Zen Garden. Got to make a big picture window there, too.

****

Whheeww!

So many things to do, yet so little time!

I just wish I can whisked them all up during the time I'm there.....

or else...

bitin na nmn...

*****

COMING HOME.

HAPPY FACES.

GIVING LOVE.

HAPPY HEART.

********


No comments: