Friday, November 11, 2005

HMDs, AIBO, I.T. ad infinitum

PANIC met my day yesterdayas I ventured to keep those clicking, clicking, and more clicking to the max.It started the other night as I face my PCand started to take pix to update my profile,web log[S] and whatever it is that needed to make

whatever....

'Twas a cold night, and I have just taken my bath, blowed my hair...the usual ritual a woman my age would do to clean oneself. After all, it was bedtime....I just had some lip gloss here and a puff ofpressed shiseido night powder there.....

I took my digi-came and placed it on my left where there was a small space for my abubots, et cetera...I had trouble focusing, since I can't determine what's gonna happen.Hahahah!

I had taken lots and deleted those which are too blurred for comfort.

Anyway, I ended up asking some good hearts for help [Bless their souls! labshu gals!] to which they replied as soon as they could. However there must be somethin wrong with the size so...there was some problem...and this PC!

Oh well, "SOMETHIN'S GONNA GIVE," wise men say...

so there....

I ended up with a stiff neck and a headache....not to mention my eyes that needed instant eye relief....

I CANNOT get this IT thing...really!

I know, I know....I've been trying to learn all by my lonesome self this IT thing...

Truth be told, I am computer illiterate.

Oh yes, I can make posts and regale you with all those things happening to me here as I live far away from kamag-anaks...but then, I just know how to type. I am apprehensive admitting all these ignorance since I read somewhere a post by some IT geeks that in this age, it pisses them off to see posts or posters who are computer IGNO..

"ARAY!".... it hurts....

and I remembered....

I may have forgotten that geek's name,but I have remembered his [?] words...

OK...so what? I couldn't care less....until his thing cropped up.

GANUN YATA TALAGA!

MODERN TECHNOLOGY never fail to amaze me...and I am truly at awe at some Pinoy geeks who make a play of this IT thing...And that is great!

Do I envy them?

HMmmmm... I don't think so...

KANYA-KANYAng hirit daw yan, sabi ng isang kakilala sa net.

.I agree. What else can I do?

GOD GAVE EACH OF US GIFTS to use. And we have to make do with what was given us in this maddening world. That's their way and I have mine.

AIBOs AND MODERN TOYS like those presented at the 2005 AICHI EXPO presented spectacular new gadgets.The INFORMATION ROBOT which answered all queries from visitors,that hybrid car by Toyota,are just a few of the numerous ultra modern paraphernalia.

LATELY, there was this WEARABLE COMPUTER being worn by a PROFESSOR in one of the Universities here.He is MASAHIRO TSUKAMOTO, a graduate of KYOTO DAIgaku and OSAKA DAIgaku, both categorized as STATE UNIVERSITIES in Japan.

It is the HMD or the Head Monitor Display.He displayed the gadget at a TV interview.His calling card is a plain one, just like any other.But when viewed from his HMD,it displayed a man bowing....Fantastic, indeed! He can view videos, or look into his PC at home or dial a number via a gadget he wears in his belt.

AIBO [ONE'S PAL/MATE/FRIEND] ROBOT by HONDA a few years back caught the rest of the world by surprise.NOW the AIBOs have multiplied and have revolutionized with modern amenities. Not only this one can dance,sing or make a nice company for lonely people but it can also be made to safeguard one's abode while away to some journey.

ALAS! I am left wonderin....

So many new things are mushrooming here and there....

And I am left at my usual snail pace as I try my best to reach out ....

POOR ME!

MODERN TECH.

GREAT AMENITIES.

SLOW ME.

WANNA HELP?


No comments: