Wednesday, November 02, 2005

ABOUT ME:

(((((((QUOTE(drabo @ Nov 2 2005, 02:02 PM)
........................not you... anything about you is good... so keep 'em coming...")))))))))))........

NO ! not all are perfect.....

ALL people have the GOOD and the BAD side.

I'm not all good; I can be bad if provoked. But I can be good to people who ARE good.

I have been victim to so many who took advantage of my generosity or my naivette.

I have always that soft spot for the underdog and people who have lesser than I have. But these same people made a fool of mein the past so many times that a close kamag-anak was prompted to say: "when are you going to learn?" You see, some people know I can't refuse them when they come and ask for help.This is one thing I want so much to curtail; but only time can tell....

I have learned to 'filter' my surroundings to the point that I have limited my association to a few friends who have proven themselves worthy over the years.

Oh yes, I talk to people when I meet them in the neighborhood or in supermarkets or elsewhere....but just nodding acquaintance.I have refrained from indulging in small talks as it only makes things worse.

And yes, I attend community meetings while I am there, but I have dodged questions and other personal matter discussed in public. That would, perhaps, make me a "very private person"? I really don't know....

I prefer the sanctuary of my own home and be free to act as I will....I'd like the company of my dogs and my orchids and lazying in my Bahay-Kubo in the garden reading some magz or a new novel....or just cook for family and friends who come by and visit me.

Maybe that limited my "exposure" to other people who might have paved ways for me to meet my destiny.I believe that whatever happens is pre-destined and that whatever we do leads us to something we all must do in this lifetime.

I am not in a hurry.......I am taking my time and savoring each flower as time passes by. I am enjoying my life to the fullest because we pass this way only once, and I must do what I have to do to reach my goal.

Yes, I have Goals, too.....just like you...or just like any other man or woman.

I intend to do what I have been doing for the past several decades of my life

FOR I MAY NEVER PASS THIS WAY AGAIN....

NO REGRETS.

ONLY GOOD MEMORIES.

NO MORE CRYING.

ONLY HAPPY LAUGHTER.

*


No comments: