Saturday, November 05, 2005

WHEN I FEEL DOWN & OUT

THERE ARE TIMES when we feel low,but there will be times when we feel great.

There are troubles that abound....partly, because that is LIFE and LIVING in this world is full of surprises:both good and bad.

SOMETIMES, we are lucky,at times, quite low....

LUCK seems to be with us, yet there will be days when we can't even see the LIGHT.

LET US LEARN fom LIFE and move on....

I learned that, too...the hard way.

I was alone and it hurt....

NO ONE around to cheer me up.

No friend, no kin, no one by my side,except HIM who made me realize LIFE isn't that bad....

AS I welcome each day, I pray...

I pray like I've never prayed before and make my offerings: be they good or bad....because I know that in the end, EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE AS HE WILLS.....

And so I offer The 0ne above this little prayer:

"My Prayer of Humility & Relinquishment:

I AM FULL OF GRATITUDE

....FOR ALL THE FAVORS YOU HAVE GRANTED,

....FOR ALL THE GOOD THINGS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME,

BUT STILL, I KNOW THAT WITHOUT YOU, LORD.....

I AM INEFFECTIVE."

I am yours, LORD to give and forgive....

I will be here and wait until that day when all great things come my way...

PRAISE HIM,

NOW & FOREVER.....!


No comments: