Thursday, November 24, 2005

WIN SOME...LOSE SOME

THAT....is the story of LIFE!...

.........is it, now?

It is inevitable for people to encounter other people as we travel LIFE's highway....

After all, HUMAN BEINGS are meant to be sociable;>to meet other people, exchange pleasantries/greetings, communicate, and expound ideas and thoughts.

As I travel through LIFE, I have encountered a lot of characters: some are bearable, some are not.Others simply do not care, a lot more do...[Bless them!].

I have grown weary of people who have been adamant in their demands while I try to ward off attention.You see I hate to make people angry.I do not want to do that anymore....

Not so long ago, people find me such an opinionated person.My kamag-anaks once joked: "such a Dragon Lady!"

I never wanted to be a Dragon...

I wanted to be a Lady Business MOGUL !!!!

0r...

a LADY TAIPAN!!!! [*wow!*]

I wouldn't mind if they called me an OGRE, instead! [nyahahah!!]

I never minced words as far as my ideas are concerned. Not that I curse nor use profane lingo....no...not that. I can go as far as "engs, gag* or t*nga...but have never used any other....at home or elsewhere.Old habits die hard, ei?

I am not in this world to please everyone.

True: I want to have as many 'friends' as I can imagine....

But I never want ALL people to say words I find disconcerting for comfort.

I have no intention of wrecking other people's lives,

nor intrude in any other's lovelife, for that matter.

I HAVE MY OWN LOVE, anyway....

I will always lend a helping hand and my ears may listen to some other's woes...

but I can only limit my attention to a line or two.

SOMETIMES I FEEL that people go emotional when attention are never reciprocated.

They resort to making blackmails emotionally...

Perhaps, they think I am so naive [partly, I am!].

Goodness! I like to talk> to ease the pain of living like a hermit!

But to go personal beyond my limit is one thing I despise.

Yeah, I may, IF I WANT TO....TO SOMEONE I HOLD DEAR....

like kamag-anaks and/or dear ol friends from way2 back...

I guess I am not ready to face it all, ei?

I might need some time...

Who knows?

Maybe...in the distant future....

....

But now I realize that

LIVING IS.....

WINNING SOME, and LOSING SOME.....

*

LOVE & LIGHT!


No comments: