Monday, November 07, 2005

PATIENCE

PATIENCE....is one trait I did not possess while studying in MManila

....I was always on the go: I never wanted to wait for anyone,

even if they waited on me, and/or for me....

I never had patience on people who act and think slow:

I hated to talk to anyone who can't cope up with me;

I never had patience with people who refuse to learn and those who need some push to be able to absorb things

and more.....

*

BUT TIMES DO CHANGE....

.I encountered some as I went my way.

AS I TRAVELLED around the country and abroad,

I realized that people do not think the way I do.

Some may walk fast, others slow,

some may be glib, others stutter;

Some may have guts, others shy,

others may be true, while others lie.

**

PATIENCE is one trait I never had....nor ever will have.....

Hence, some relatives branded me as "mataray, masungit.."

It bothered me then, now....I couldn't care less.

***

I please C. , and myself alone.

I am alone and no one can push me around.

But I have learned to cry a little....

>>>>smile a little

>>>>and WAIT a little until the day comes.....

****

PATIENCE, Nanay used to say,is like COOKING:

"....one has to go through the low fire and slow simmer to achieve the best concoction.

PATIENCE IS A POWERFUL TRAIT TO LEARN."

I wonder....

I still do.....

really!


No comments: