Sunday, August 07, 2005

LEST I NEVER PASS THIS WAY AGAIN....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one I met in my youth,
while with people who were committed to the same cause....
and it has helped me a lot in what I am

NOW.
----------------------->>>>>


I'LL GIVE MY HAND



I'LL GIVE MY HAND to those who cannot see
the sunrise or the falling rain;

I'LL SING MY SONG to cheer the weary along
for I may never pass this way again;

I'LL SHARE MY FAITHwith every troubled heart
so I shall not have lived in vain.

I'LL GIVE MY HAND
I'LL SING MY SONG
I'LL SHARE MY FAITH BECAUSE I KNOW.....

THAT THE TIME HAS COME
to fulfill each vow for I may never pass this way again.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EACH WORD PRICKS THE HEART...........................

and pulls every muscle to to do more....

I KNOW....I SHALL....I WILL....

No comments: