Sunday, August 07, 2005

HEARTS CAN CRY BUT SHED NO TEARS....


MAIDEN, maiden...tell me true
What can grow without the dew?
What can burn for years and years?
What can cry and shed no tears?

SILLY LAD, my answer is true,
Stones can grow without the dew;
Love can burn for years and years....
Hearts can cry and shed no tears.

--------------


QUITE TRUE.

STONES GROW. It doesn't need the rain nor the morning dew
for it to grow as big as boulders, rocks, and be part of that great mountain
....or those we step upon as we wade near the sea.
Is it any wonder why this is so?

LOVE CAN BURN FOR YEARS AND YEARS....
Some LOVE even transcend the ethereal and the natural.
Some search for their soulmates for generations and generations
and find rest only when they finally meet them
somewhere....someday...sometime... now, in the future or beyond.

HEARTS CAN CRY BUT SHED NO TEARS;
But you know deep inside you cry...
You ache for the love that was...
Sages say "Don't cry because it's over;Smile...because it happened."
Maybe.........I don't know...
.What I know is that I am one loyal being.
It takes time before I open up to someone;
It takes more time to analyze the other person's character.
But once I decide, I stand by my decision, no matter what happens.
And I stand by that person come what may.

HAVE I CRIED ABOUT ANYTHING?
Hmmm ...I must say: A LOT!
I cry my heart out...alone...in own corner;
I do not want others see me weak,
for I have been seen by friends and relatives
as awfully "strong"...so they say.................



........................If they only knew!





.

No comments: