Sunday, August 07, 2005

IF I LIVE TO BE A HUNDRED.....

......................................IF I LIVE TO BE A HUNDRED........................................


+ I surely would want to spend it with the LOVES of my life.
I want my apos and my children to come and visit me
whenever they can spare their precious time with me.
I want to spend my remaining years
with that person with whom I have given my all:
my heart, my love, my whole being.
I would want to take long walks hand-in-hand
or spend my days in his loving arms,
or visit places which have made impacts on our lives,
and re-live the days gone past.
Spending time with dear friends would be an added bonus.
+ I would share what I know iwith the community where I live.
I have been so blessed by the Lord that it is imperative
to give back even a little of what I have.
I need to share more time with people
who need to learn to think,
and help them do something productive.
I hope this can be replicated in so many ways.
+ I would want to continue as many projects as I can...
After all, I do not intend to sit on a wheelchair all my days
and be pushed by some helper or kamag-anak.
I intend to be active as long as there is breath remaining in my system.
As I have no intention of being a pushover [which, btw, I am not, nor ever will be!],
I intend to run my life and not depend on my kids nor with anyone,
as far as running my household 0r my LIFE is concerned.
+ I would write down my memoirs and the good things
GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH.....
May it serve as inspiration for others and learn from it.
Love and LIFE is not all roses, my dears...
sometimes, we have to pour heartaches, blood, sweat and tears
in order to accomplish what others try so hard in their lifetime.
PRAISE BE THE LORD....NOW AND FOREVER!
MAY MY WISHES COME TRUE!

No comments: