Wednesday, August 09, 2006

WHO STOLE THE COOKIE!?

I remember a game when I was young,
a game my family, and friends and I played.
It goes with clapping of hands and touching another's.
I know some of you remember that.
[I guess no one plays the game now,
with the advent of video games.]
Anywayz, it goes this way:
  • "Somebody stole the cookie from the cookie jar.
  • Who, me?
  • Yes, you!
  • Couldn't be!
  • Then who?"

And it goes on and on.....

until someone fumbles and cannot answer.

Smiley Sunglasses

Sounds similar to what is happening in our midst.

NOW, let me rephrase it so it may be up to the times.....

  • "Someone" stole the funds from the OWWA jar;
  • Who's she?
  • Not me, says ate glue!
  • Then who?
  • mikey, iggy and vicky toh!

Nyah-ha-ha!

Tuxedo







No comments: