Thursday, August 31, 2006

ISKO

I was educated at the UP,
becoz I chose to go there,
much to the consternation of my parents.
All my other siblings attended private schools.
Thus, my siblings used to taunt me:
"pam-public ka lang!"
I didn't mind,
after all, I was a ISKO/A:
or what we call
Iskolar ng Bayan.
It was an honor, indeed!
***
Recently,
I read 'siRAULo gonzales,
that infamous IN-jusctice secretary,
saying that UP students 'owe them' for being Iskolar ng Bayan.
OWE them?
HU-DAS he think he is?
The people's tax, maybe...
but owe THEM?
Goodness gracious!
****
As in any other issues, this
lapping dog secretary of gloria
exhibit manifestations of being senile.
And he does not even know
Basic Laws!
I am no Lawyer,
but I am not ignorant of basic issues
and I look at important issues
with fair judgment.
Unlike this old man who
just know how to make 'sipsip' to his boss,
but never dispensed Justice where it is needed.
*

No comments: