Tuesday, August 08, 2006

AN OLD BOY with a TOY!



Last week, I went to the hillside town
to buy some corns.
Unfortunately, no corns were available.
It seems that the yield this year is way beyond par.
*
From afar, I saw something moving....
I stopped becoz I wanted a clear view of that moving thing.

There was this toy-helicopter, much much smaller than
the regular heli,
but bigger than a kid's toy.
Its size can seat a kid or two.

I thought someone was just playing with his toy,
but when I stopped the car, I saw a man in his forties
busy pushing a gadget.

It was a remote gadget that controls the heli.
And the heli was spraying insecticide on the rice field!

Attached to the heli are two orange-colored plastic containers.
I believe this contained the fluid insecticide.

What a scene!
An old 'boy' playing with his remote while farming
his paddies!
I just wished I had my digi with me.

No comments: