Thursday, July 06, 2006

SAYANG!

It was a good day yesterday:
I was able to finish all my laundry early and
was preparing for that SHIKOKU trip [cameras and all...]
when Jiji called to sayI can't go with him.
Sad
He will go to that small islandwith four Prefectures
[hence the name SHIKOKU]via KOBE
and asked me to go with him.
Para naman makita ko yung isla na yun....
I have been to all of HONSHU and KYUSHU,
but never in HOKKAIDO and SHIKOKU.
It has been raining since last week, and
most of the rains are now concentrated in Southern Japan,
and Shikoku is covered....along with Southern KYUSHU.
Kaya ayun, cancelled na kasama ako.
Mahirap daw na hindi sigurado ang travel time...
Baka magka-problema, mainip lang ako....
Besides, meron akong turo sa Sabado,and
he isn't sure kung makakuwi sa Sabado.
So there!
Duh
Sayang!
Thinking






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»