Tuesday, July 25, 2006

SAUNA

Yesterday, having seen the first sunlight after weeks of persistent rains,
I decided to cut the other half of the trees that lined the property.
I have done with the other half last week, remember?
Anyway, knowing that the sun might hurt my skin [arrgh!]
I splashed oodles of sunscreen all over my face and arms.
Got the wide-brim hat typical of every Lolo who farms their lots,
and wore Lolo's jacket he normally uses when it rains.
What for? One may ask.....
Well, parang sauna na rin.
Lately, my lifestyle have been sedentary
.....................very!
So to counteract those starting to accumulate fats....
I decided to take a sauna....while working, that is!
So I started with gloves on..got the farm implements from the bodega.....
But I saw the Lola from the other side of the fence: that Lola who is soooo madaldal!
And I have no time entertaining her inquisitiveness at that moment.....
So instead, I embarked on the small outgrowths near the pathway.
Gardening
I cleared the mintsthat has outgrown along the path.
Some has invaded the area where the AC/Heater's outlet is....
I wandered along the garage, but finished only a portion since the sun was getting high.
Walking 2
Besides, I was perspiring too much already.
Which is, the primary purpose of this activity anyway....
I called it quits and headed for that shower!
What a marvelous feeling!
Ahhhh! What nice feeling to hit two birds with one stone.
I wonder how I will fare today?
Mamaya na yun.......
In the meantime, I trek to the hills
Convertible Female
to get those CORNS [again!]!
It has been sometime since I last gobbled some....


Feed Me


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»