Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HEAT WAVE

38.3!
So far, the hottest this summer
.And that's in my place!
Sweaty
Good grief!
News of old folks being rushed to hospitals has brought panic among the locals.
I heard it's the same way in Germany and Cali.
Gosh, summer is just beginning....
Ang tagal pa ng September!
It's school holiday: and it goes on for 4o+ days.
School's Out
Moms were seen in supermarkets with kids in tow
Mom And Kids
buying snacks, juices and watermelons to quench their thirst.
While Jiji is in Yokohama,
I tried to be a good gurl by cleaning the garden.
Gardening
Tomatoes and cucumber abound
but my ampalaya didn't survive.
Grrr...
And I must check those CORNS.....
I went there late and all the shops were closed!
Tomorrow is another day.....but I better start early
so I can grab the best choice!
Kain-na-kain pa naman ako....
Crying 1







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!

Ang cute naman ng blog mo! Nakakatawa.

Btw, it's a bit cooler now here along the German, Dutch and Belgian borders... 36° C

Unknown said...

I meant nakakatuwa not "nakakatawa" - oh, well, i meant your blog is cute and funny!!

Cory said...

Hello....
Thanks for visiting....
From where I am, it's gonna be worse in the next few days:>
something like 39++°C. Other areas go as high as 40+!
Wheeww!