Friday, June 23, 2006

TALO!

WORLD CUP: TALO NA!
Waaaahhhh!!Japan lost to Brazil 1-4!
But of course!
Ang galing ng mga Braziliero, anoh!?
My sleep was bothered by the TV screen which I left on till I drifted to light slumber...
My eyelids were drooping, I know....
but I can't help wait and know the result
ASAP!
My favorite player among the Blue Samurais is Nakata....
Wala na yatang oil sa katawan ang taong ito
sa katatakbo sa field!
But I like his style,
and the way he has adapted in Europe where he plays professionally.
Japan scored a goal first,
but later when the score became one-sided,I turned it off and was a bit sad....
Brazil is the defending World Cup Champions,
but of course!
Natural lang na magagaling sila.
The Land which produced PELE has made millionaires
out of these new breed of players....
TSURAI dake... MAKETTA'N DAMO!
Masakit, Kuya Eddie....
TALO, eh!
.....

No comments: