Thursday, November 23, 2006

Reasons To Be Thankful For





It's THANKSGIVING!
And since God has blessed me with so many things,
I wish to list them here.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thank God

[*]for the mornings of my life as I wake up into the world
[*]for nights, cold and warm as I snuggle in my bed
[*]for the sun that shines with warmth
[*]for the moon that glows at night
[*]for the stars that brighten the sky
[*]for family who stay with me in spirit
[*]for maxxi and jay and hans and vonz and kenji
[*]for all-weather friends who have been with me all these years
[*]for my netizen friends who make my day!
[*]for my PC which keeps me company even when no one is around;
[*]for warm-hearted friends who make my moments great each day!
[*]for persimmons and tangerines, and apples, too.
[*]for my sunglass that protects my eyes from glare
[*]for my bag that carries all loads as I go around
[*]for my car which carries me wherever I go
[*]for my pots and pans of differeent shapes and sizes
[*]for my health and my will and

my everything!


I Thank GOD so much
I am me and I can read......


Praise and Glory Be to The One Above
For Taking Care of Me As I Go Through My Years....

May the Good Lord Bless and Keep Me


and



YOU, too, My Friend!
************************************

No comments: