Friday, March 03, 2006

WORK

HI-HO! Hi-ho!........
so off to work I go....
*
Some people detest the very means which provide them their meals!
They just wait and wait and do nothing to while away time.
Some remain idle that they grow impatient
as they look at the wall clock slowly ticking....
THAT, is something I cannot fathom.
Maybe its becoz I enjoy what I do.
**
Being contented and satisfied with what we do
has a lot to do with our state of mind,
thus, our total well-being.
***
Some work may not pay us that much,
but its the satisfaction I get that matters most.
I enjoy sharing what I know,
no matter how minute it may be.
I love to see the kids' [& the Trainees'] eyes light up
every time learning takes place.
To be able to impart something to others
is one feeling that keeps my adrenalin surging....
It gives me an all-time high!
Much, much better than a body massage
or a reflex foot therapy session!
****
" To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth."
--Pearl S. Buck
*****
Are you:....Happy working?
or....
Working happily?
If you are not,
better think of career-change
for your own sake!
******

No comments: