Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I NEVER TELL A LIE....

"I DID IT WITH MY LITTLE HATCHET." -Abe Lincoln
I remember that from years past....when some Akela Leaders
would tell us stories as we gathered around the Campfire.
I remember those lines today as I encountered another unbelievable glimpse
into the heart of one compatriot
who denied she said what she said!
Goodness, goodness!
*
The meeting started at 5 with all five Trainees in attendance.
Napagalitan sila dahil sa hindi pagsunod sa oras.
They were also asked to sign their names for the BankAccount
to be opened by the Company for them.Yung savings nila[50%],
will automatically be deducted sa monthly pay and deposited into their accounts.
Para bang forced savings.....so that when they go back home after 3 years,
siguradong may ipon sila.OK, di ba?
Blah-blah-blah---et cetera...and we ended up past 6:30PM.
**
What shocked me most was the reaction of the leader, J.
She denied saying some lines when I quoted her....
Oh me goodness!
I seldom forget the idiosyncracies of my students
no matter how many they are in a class.
I can hardly believe that such a person exist!
I mean, really, really exist!
When she repeatedly denied it, I just smiled and said, "OK, Forget it!"
Unbelievable!
Later, after the meeting, she came to me and in front of everyone else, said,
"Sorry, Ma'am C.,I really forgot about that.
I don't remember that incident."
She hugged me and I tried to fend it off [as nicely as I could ]
coz I never want to be hugged by such dirty-hearted person!
Kadiri!
Oh well!
I said "I'll never talk to you anymore.Nakakatakot ka pala...
You easily forget everything thing you say!
I don't!"
Too late for me, but here's A Lesson in Life for Cory:
"NEVER TRUST ANYONE
TO OWN UP ANYTHING THEY SAY OR PROMISE!"
lest I be frustrated later on.....
Whewww!
***

No comments: