Friday, September 15, 2006

TULALA in BRUSSELS

Hello
I have been amused by the description anna gave
about the reception in Brussels
as she blogged in Uniffors' blog:
Here's the transcript, looted from the Uniffors:
[I hope they won't get angry...
and Thanks, guys!]
I gave the title
TULALA in BRUSSELS
becoz I feel it best describes brenda's actions:
I hope you enjoy the entries as much as I did....
or more!
Kisses
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*********************

anna de brux said,
on September 14th, 2006 at 6:40 pm
I met Brenda in Brussels.
She’s gone a bit ga ga! Her teeth were yellow too.
She looked as if she hadn’t taken a shower for some time.
Talagang, she’s starting to sound like a screwball.
We’re not discounting that what’s keeping her
from going totally nuts is her legal training but even this,
I’m afraid is becoming intermitent.
I’m not kidding Uniffors -
I believe she is in the first stages of Althzheimer’s disease.
There’s a pic of her with Gloria but believe me,
I saw and spoke to her close up.
She was by her poor lonesome self most of the time and looking lost!
anna de brux said,
on September 14th, 2006 at 6:41 pm
The sad thing is she had bouts of incoherence!
anna de brux said,
on September 14th, 2006 at 6:51 pm
I saw and heard her saying “hello” to C Ortega
and they started on one liners.
Then Brenda turned to my friend to say hello -
she smiled and said, “can i do anything for you?”
My companion said, “just want to say hello Senator”.
She asked her, “Why?” (I personally almost fell off my seat!)
Ambassaodr C Ortega was still beside Brenda.
Then Brenda turned to Ortega and asked her the same thing!
I MEAN IT: “Can I do anything for you?”
(She had just been speaking to Ortega 10 seconds ago and all of a sudden,
she didn’t recognize her anymore!)
Even Ortega looked a bit jolted and said in Tagalog,
“No, wala ma’am…” and left Brenda by herself!
I mean it - it was very strange!
And you know what? She started looking for her purse.
She started to panic and said, where is my purse????…
she couldn’t find it (a black handbag)
So security came and they scampered to look for it.
They scoured the hotel lobby, restaurant - no dice!
Half hour later, a PSG guy came and haded it to her and said,
“M’aam naiwan yata ninyo kagabi sa koche!”
He had found it in the car. She’d left it the night before
(coz it was very early in the morning and the delegation
hadn’t left for a meeting yet so the purse had been sitting in the car the whole night
and she only found out that she didn’t have it with her at breakfast time!)
uniffors said,
on September 14th, 2006 at 8:29 pm
Wow. Now we feel sorry for her. But not for Romulo who should have known better than to respong that way. Besides she would have forgotten she said it anyway pala. Hehe
anna de brux said,
on September 14th, 2006 at 9:11 pm
And then, Romulo is also one strange person.
I mean, he’s sweet, gentle and all pero, gosh, the guy is already ulyanin!
Uniffors, ano ba naman iyan? He’s saying n’importequoi!”
My friend (a European) said afterwards, “I had no clue what he was trying to get at….” Your venerable secretary, my dear uniffors was mixing up dates and places, events and was doing a tit-for-tat over something else, meaning to say, he was chatting about something else that was not the point of discussion.
I was just absolutely GOBSMACKED!
The only guy who had his head on his shoulders it seems, was a guy who looked like a shark and was introduced as Congressman Suarez. The guy looked like he was in the wrong business… I mean the guy was obviously on the Gloria bandwagon to do business with Europeans! Halata talaga! hahah!
anna de brux said,
on September 14th, 2006 at 9:14 pm
I never met Suarez in my whole life but boy, he was too obvious. I mean, he was making bida about how, what he can do to help Europeans in Manila if they wanted to do business - hahahah!
One European came to me and said, is he a broker or an agent? I said, I don’t think so, coz he’s a member of Congress or at least, that’s how he was introduced to our group! Heheheh!
uniffors said,
on September 14th, 2006 at 9:34 pm
No wonder Romulo picked up Miriam;s suggestion. Suarez has a reputation for questionable deals. Your european friend was right. He is a facilitator.
~~~~~~~~~
I was so amused by anna's kwento that
I can't help guffaw in my seat.
ROTFL
My Lolo gave me that strange look
as I was smiling throughout.
Roll
Lolo might think I have joined
brenda's legion...
or is it gloria's?
Nya-ha-hah!!!!
Thumbs Up






No comments: