Monday, September 04, 2006

ALE BOBA breaks her silence....

Ja-ja-ja-jan!
and now, Ladies and Gentlemen,
the fake president breaks her silence:
"I am breaking my silence because I can no longer allow my family to be pilloried in this manner," the DZMM report quoted Mrs. Arroyo as saying from Malacañan.
"My husband and I had been officially cleared by HypoVereins Bank, the alleged depository of our non-existent account. My lawyer can belie congressman Cayetano’s accusation to the last detail," she added.
The President's husband has filed a P30-million libel suit against Cayetano before the Quezon City Prosecutor's Office.
Mr. Arroyo filed the suit after obtaining a bank certification that said he does not have a multimillion-dollar account in the bank."eoq
Wow naman!
Nakakaawa.....
AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS, saka nagsalita!
....."within the sound of silence!"
Gudnes, may dir...
kadiri da denayal naman, oh!
It's old already...
as in OLD, noh!
Why naman you speak onli naw?
Isn't it tu leyt por dat?
Just like the garci tape controversy....
You perst allowed Bunyeta to show two tapes...
en he sed
"I have two tapes, the left and the right"....
+ater, you went on national TV and said....
I....
AM....
SORRY....
pa-simpol-sipol ka pa,
with your doeful look....
And now na lumabas ang
da Forbes' Powerful Women,
you take the cue and break your silence?
What for?
May gulay naman yu!
RESIGN na lang you,
para matapos na yang ka-ek-ekan mo!
NOW na, OK?
In the meantime,
clean your backyard muna,
and make sure
what you say is true!
Ay!!!
You don't know truth pala!
Bikos yu ar da mader paka- sinungaling!
Acheengg!
****

No comments: