Tuesday, March 27, 2007

SAMU'T SARI

A LOT has happened as 2007 shoved its way. March is nearing its end...
and soon April will usher a new calendar year for most of us.


Good things has happened to me these past quarter of a year:
Let me count them here....

1).I gained new friends who almost[!] share the same thoughts as I do....
Seems to me, there are lots of guys who are nauseated with how glue and her big, fat pig run the Philippines! And the greedy duo thought they could own/buy everyone, eh?


Added to that,2). I met the Prexy of a neighborhood association who happened to
be a schoolmate in University. How long ago was that, again? My memory fails me this time! Spare me, will ya?

3). I was able to attend a neighborhood association meeting for the first time!
You see, I am always "out of town"....That, we always say to those who come and ask for me. I don't usually say I travel to my neighbors. They know I am just in Davao, teaching! Aheh-heh! Ayoko kasi ng high-fallutin, high-profile image, eh... Trip ko yung hindi mapansin. I like working behind the scene....or doing something unannounced. Besides, the neighborhood where I live aren't that close, anyway! But then, the meeting was OK and 'twas a chance I hope I won't regret.


4). I found the best masseuse near my place! It was the best massage I ever had, really! I love being pampered...and I go to SPAs whenever I have the chance. I have been to big ones and those that littered SM Malls. I go as far as Tagaytay [there are two there!] just to have my massage, mind you.... But this one was par excellente! Superb, to say the least. She takes her time massaging you inch by the small inch.... Thus, you feel relaxed becoz almost all the pipelines are massaged easing the nerves...At the end of a two-hour massage, I felt relaxed and hungry. That, is the result of a good massage, experts say. I was able to sleep well and woke up feeling reelaxed the next day. Fantastic!


5. Jiji called me and asked me to come back!
I was in MManila, trying to get a vacation all by lonesome self. Then there's the call, insistent and loud! Twas Jiji asking me when I will be back. I have made the rounds and did what I have to do re: my papers and all those taxes to be paid.

Jiji is a very hard-headed old man of the old school. No one dare contradict him, lest they get some tongue-lashing from him. I did last December. And when I took off to meet my brothers, he said, "Don't bother to come back!"

Of course, I knew Jiji was just acting up. He was lonely. Nobody could put up to his ugali..... Siguro, ako lang!
Maybe he just felt lonely when I left...hence his actions. NOW I know!


I hope to bring him to MManila when work is lesser....I just pray he can survive the heat of MManila, so I can take him there during the Winter time here.

===========================================================

No comments: