Monday, April 10, 2006

EVEN JUST FOR TODAY!

The sky seems to say: "Don't go, for someone will cry!"
But my heart says: "Go,.... and see....where reasons lie."
-
I don't know.
*
I can't finish my chores:
So many are left: like changing Jiji's spring clothes from his winter ones.
It's going to be warm soonand I know he'd have a hard time looking in hiscloset.
He never visit that nowadays, anyway.
**
This past year, Jiji has grown dependent on someone
[that's I, me and myself, of course!]
to clear things for him.
Nowadays he has only to ask for something and know
that it would be delivered to him
pronto!
***
And today, like yesterday, the good ol' SUN does not seem to cooperate.
It's cloudy with intermittent rainshowers.....
How can I finish all these chores, then?
I have buckets and buckets of laundry to do.
Added to that, I need to air the beddings before I keep them for next winter.....
Grrr......
****
Today, I need to stay at home and make it convenient for Jiji while I am away.
He is such a baby!
He leaves everything as is: para bang nag-skin ang snake!
Kung saan hinubad, dun na lang iiwan!
Kailangang may taga-sunod na magliligpit lagi!
Naku!

*****
Tomorrow, I need to procure some last-minute buys
and pack them all in a jiffy.
I need to be ready for the ride to
HAMAMATSU EKI [HAMAMATSU STATION]
when the Driver comes at half-past eleven.
******
Oh well.....I guess I have to stay home and keep house
even just for today!
*

No comments: