Sunday, October 15, 2006

With YOU Everyday of the Week

  • Monday ------Wash Day

Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity,

so I may serve you with perfect humility through the week ahead.

  • Tuesday------Ironing Day

Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice

I have collected though the years so that I may see the beauty in others.

  • Wednesday----- Mending Day

O God, help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.

  • Thursday------ Cleaning Day

Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults

I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart.

  • Friday------- Shopping Day

O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so

I may purchase eternal happiness for myself

and all others in need of love.

  • Saturday------ Cooking Day

Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly love

and serve it with clean, sweet bread of human kindness.

  • Sunday ------The Lord's Day

O God, I have prepared my house for you.

Please come into my heart so I may spend the day

and the rest of my life in your presence.

----****oooo0000oooo****-----






No comments: