Monday, October 23, 2006

THE SUN SHINES......at last!

:
::
:::
::::
Clouds have eased a little;
The SUN creeps little by little.
I tell you Friend, that
THAT brightens my day!
::::
I have longed to see the SUN
since yesterday was a bit cold;
I want to see the sunshine come
and shoo away the cold.
::::
I have loads of laundry to do;
the hedges need cutting, too.
Come here, O SUN, and shine today
So each of us can do our way!
::::
::::

I wish I have a magic wand
to do as I have wished
I only want all good things to shine
and shun the bad from coming through.
::::
I am not saying rains are bad...
Both rain and sun we need them all.
But too much of one thing just wouldn't do.
We need a change and change, we must do.
::::
The same is true with the country we all love:
When power is abused and people are pushed.....
Most people can't take more than what they can chew.
Pray, I say and all will be well.
God is here,
and the sun shines through!
::::
:::
::
:

No comments: